Updated May 2021
As the Covid restrictions gradually are relaxed, Community Fibre will continue to carry on the essential work to get London better connected. We will continue to build, sell, install and service our 100% full fibre broadband, whilst at the same time, taking the appropriate safety measures to protect our customers and employees.
We have carried out specific COVID-19 Risk Assessments across all our business functions and shared these with our employees.
- Any Community Fibre sales representative who carries out any activities will observe social distancing and/or wear a mask.
- Any Community Fibre engineer who visits your home will wear a mask and will use a new pair of protective gloves in each home and thoroughly wash or sanitise their hands between home visits.
- Our engineer will call you within 24 hours of your appointment to check whether anyone who is staying in your home is suffering from the recent onset of a new continuous cough, has a high temperature, has experienced a loss or change to their sense of smell or taste and/or is suspected or confirmed to be infected by COVID-19. If the answer to one of these questions is positive, we will then reschedule the visit for 14 days later as a minimum.
- In the help section of our website, you will find the latest tips to further improve the WiFi coverage around your home and extra troubleshooting help in the unlikely event that you have problems.
- Our customer service team will continue to be available between 8am-10pm everyday including weekends and bank holidays. All our Customer Service representatives are London based and continue to work the same hours but from home. In addition to English we do have some representatives who also speak Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Cantonese, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Igbo, Italian, Latvian, Mandarin Chinese, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Somali, Spanish, Tamil, Turkish and Urdu so if you would like a call back from one of these, please contact us here.
You can also contact us via Facebook or Twitter.
We continually monitor government guidance and update all COVID-19 Risk Assessments across our business functions accordingly. If there are material changes, we will of course keep you updated.
Our teams at Community Fibre have always worked incredibly hard but no one could have anticipated the changes to our ways of working and the pressure many of us would be put under. That's why I’m very proud of the Community Fibre employees work ethic, their kindness and their ability to keeping cool under pressure to keep Londoners connected.
I and the whole Community Fibre team always want to provide our customers with the very best service possible. You have our commitment that we will continue to strive to do that in these unusual times as we fully understand how important your Broadband connection is to you.
We wish you, your family and friends good health.